Fullpath believes in providing a concierge experience to all shoppers as they browse, and eventually convert on, your website. A number of regulations have been passed, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), to make sure such services are accessible to all. Fullpath is committed to assisting dealers with this, and has therefore made sure that we comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A
What are some of the ways Fullpath has become more accessible?
- Keyboard Navigation
- By using Tab (and Shift + Tab) keys, Connect can now be accessed via the keyboard, assisting users without a mouse
- Compatibility with screen readers
- By removing text from images, and adding Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) and other types of tags across Connect, all text can be more easily interpreted by screen readers
- Timing has been removed to allow users who cannot read as quickly, to have as much time as they need to process the information being presented in Connect.
- Clear marking of required fields
- Required fields are marked as such in two different ways, to make it easier for a shopper to understand why their submission may not be accepted by Connect.
Fullpath takes accessibility very seriously, so if you have any further inquiries about accessibility, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org