Fullpath is able to provide your dealership with all the documentation you need to submit co-op each month. When you launch your account, your Customer Success Manager will ask you a series of questions to ascertain exactly what you will need on a monthly basis in order to get you the right forms at the right time. Please note: While we make sure that all ads are compliant, we cannot guarantee co-op reimbursement.
At this time, we provide co-op documentation for Digital Advertising only. Stellantis dealerships can receive co-op for Digital Advertising, VINs Acceleration and Audience Activation via Stellantis.
Important to note: Fullpath is the only provider within the Stellantis certified program that does not have any media nor agency fees. However there IS a minimal technology/tech/platform fee that is applied (one of the lowest within the Stellantis certified program). This tech fee (= Digital Advertising) IS 100% CO-OP ELIGIBLE within the Stellantis program.
Below are some important points to keep in mind with regards to co-op for your dealership:
- Co-op documents will be provided by the end of the following month. While we strive to provide them as early as possible, we cannot guarantee a date of receipt at this time.
- Co-op documents will be generated as per your OEM's guidelines.
- We do not have the ability to notarize documents.
- Google Display is inherently not co-opable, as Google dynamically mixes and matches your assets in order to create these ads. We will provide you with a co-opable version of your Display ads to submit.
- If you signed up to receive monthly co-op documentation, you will receive co-op. There is no need to open a support ticket or request each month.
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com for any co-op related questions.