The Fullpath Data Lake is a powerful analysis tool enabling your Dealership team to gain deep visibility into critical dealership data, namely your shoppers and your inventory. The Data Lake gives you the ability to search, sort, filter and export valuable, data-rich lists of shopper and vehicles as well as highlighting the connection points between these two previously siloed entities. Data Lake shines light on Sales and Marketing opportunities and gives your team the upper hand when making strategic marketing and sales decisions around your inventory.
You can find your Data Lake by clicking into the Data section of your Dashboard, and then clicking on "Inventory":
Once Data Lake is activated, you will see a submenu beneath Inventory which includes:
reports as well as any that you create and save
inside your Data Lake
All data on the Analysis Page and within the Reports may be exported as a CSV. You may also share a link to your Analysis or Reports by clicking on the share button and sending the specific page URL:
The dive deeper into your inventory data, you may want to apply filters and create custom reports. To apply filters and view specific inventory which fit the desired criteria and conditions, click on the ADD FILTERS button:
Analysis Page Structure
The Analysis page has two main sections including: Top Line Metrics and VINs.
The Top Line Metrics can provide a quick, aggregated view of key indicators for your inventory performance within the selected date range. Consider the topline metrics an aggregation of what you see in the VIN list below. The key indicators include:
- VDP Views (views within the selected date range)
- Shoppers (those who have submitted leads or viewed VDPs within the selected date range)
- Leads (leads with conversions in the selected date range)
- Sold/Moved (sold or removed from your inventory within the selected date range)
The VIN List on the Analysis Page contains columns of information about your vehicles, all of which are sortable if you click on the column header. You may also search for specific vehicles or by VIN from within the filtered list you set up at the top of the Analysis page.
The columns included in the VIN list section includes:
- Current vehicle status (current, *not connected the selected date range)
- Current Price (current, *not connected to the selected date range)
- Days on Lot (total, current, *not connected to selected date range)
- VDP Views (anchored to the selected date range)
- Shoppers (anchored to the selected date range)
- Leads (anchored to the selected date range)
Reading the information in the VIN Columns
A few key points to note will help you to understand the data displayed in the VIN columns of the Analysis page:
- You may see two prices listed; The larger, bold pricing will be the MSRP, the smaller pricing will show the Dealership price. If only one price is displayed on your website, or passed to us in your inventory feed, then you will only see one price listed in this column.
- The Days on Lot column contains a bar graph which displays in quick, visual form how long this VIN has been on lot relative to your other inventory.
- Green indicates this VIN has been on lot fewer days than 66% of your other inventory.
- Yellow indicates this VIN has been on lot an average number of days relative to your other inventory.
- Red indicates this VIN has been on lot more days than 66% of your inventory.
- Every VIN in the VIN List is linked out to a VIN Page. The VIN Page tells a more in-depth story of that individual vehicle. That story can include how long the vehicle has been on your lot, how often it's VDP is viewed and even who has, or is currently, shopping that vehicle. The VIN page helps you to understand your inventory down to the unit level and enables you to make targeted sales and marketing decisions. Learn more about the VIN Pages here.
- It is important to note that the sums in the VIN list may differ slightly than the numbers you see aggregated in the Top Line Metrics section. This is because one Shopper may view or convert on multiple VINs.