CRM Data is a critical source of Data which the Fullpath CDXP utilizes across various marketing and sales solutions in order to connect and enhance interactions and customer engagements as well as populate the Fullpath Data Lake.
Connecting your CRM to the CDXP
Keep in mind a few very critical points:
- You will need to provide Fullpath with independent login credentials, i.e. a username and password that will be used only by Fullpath for the purposes of CRM Link. This ensures that we can continually maintain the connection between your CDXP and your CRM without interruption of service.
- If your Dealership shares one CRM between more than one Dealer rooftop, custom and extended setup for CRM Link may be required.
- If we encounter issues or bugs with your CRM (we get it, software isn't always perfect) we are beholden to the queues and SLAs of your CRM provider and therefore extended setup of your CRM Link may be required.
- Please make sure the CRM credentials you share with your Customer Success Manager actually work, as in you have tried and successfully logged into your CRM with the credentials.
- Please make sure those credentials have access to the relevant reports listed below. Providing updated credentials with the required permissions for the reports below will enable us to set up your CRM Link more quickly and efficiently.
Permissions and Reports
Each CRM is built differently and has a different set up for the reports it can create. Our system identifies the best reports and pulls metrics from those reports accordingly. The list below describes which reports we use inside of the Drive Centric CRM
The login you provide to Fullpath should have full access to the Dashboard/ Appointments
The login you provide to Fullpath should have full access to the Dashboard > Customers tab in order to pull Lead information.
The login you provide to Fullpath should have full access to the Dashboard > Data Mining > Delivered tab in order to pull customer information on those entities marked as SOLD.
The login you provide to Fullpath must have permission to access the "DMS amounts"
Time to Completion
If your Customer Success Manager is provided with up to date logins, which have the necessary access and permissions to all the reports and abilities listed above, then we endeavor to complete the CRM Link setup within 3 business days.
Exceptions to this are listed above, see critical points.