CRM Data is a critical source of Data that the Fullpath CDXP utilizes across various marketing and sales solutions in order to connect and enhance interactions and customer engagements as well as populate the Fullpath Data Lake.
Connecting your CRM to the CDXP
Keep in mind a few very critical points:
- You will need to provide Fullpath with independent login credentials, i.e. a username, password, and authentication token that will be used only by Fullpath for the purposes of CRM Link. This ensures that we can continually maintain the connection between your CDXP and your CRM without interruption of service.
- If your Dealership shares one CRM between more than one Dealer rooftop, a custom and extended setup for CRM Link may be required.
- If we encounter issues or bugs with your CRM (we get it, software isn't always perfect) we are beholden to the queues and SLAs of your CRM provider, and therefore extended setup of your CRM Link may be required.
- Your Dealership will likely have to set up a User Account for Fullpath. Once you have completed this. You will need to provide the unique token to your Implementation Specialist. To do this, you will need 3 things:
2. your computer
3. You must download an Authenticator App to your cell phone from your app store. Google Authenticator is our recommendation but any authenticator app will work for this purpose.
Once you're set up with the above 3, complete the following steps:
- Go to My Settings > Security
- Choose Authentication App
- Scan the QR code with your phone’s authentication app (Do NOT proceed or click. next after you have done this)
- On your computer, click Can't Scan QR code
- Copy the authentication key (long string of numbers of letters) and save it
- Enter the confirmation code from your phone’s authenticator app and confirm the setup.
- Provide the Username, Password, and Authentication Key/Token to your Fullpath Implementation Specialist.
Permissions and Reports
Each CRM is built differently and has a different setup for the reports it can create. Our system identifies the best reports and pulls metrics from those reports accordingly. The list below describes which reports we use inside of the Drive Centric CRM
The login you provide to Fullpath should have full access to the Dashboard/ Appointments
The login you provide to Fullpath should have full access to the Dashboard > Customers tab in order to pull Lead information.
The login you provide to Fullpath should have full access to the Dashboard > Data Mining > Delivered tab in order to pull customer information on those entities marked as SOLD.
The login you provide to Fullpath must have permission to access the "DMS amounts"
Time to Completion
If your Customer Success Manager is provided with up-to-date logins, which have the necessary access and permissions to all the reports and abilities listed above, then we endeavor to complete the CRM Link setup within 3 business days.
Exceptions to this are listed above, see critical points.