Shopper Analysis is a powerful analysis tool enabling your Dealership team to gain deep visibility into critical dealership data, namely your shoppers and what inventory they're interested in.
Shopper Analysis gives you the ability to search, sort, cut, splice, and export valuable, data-rich lists of shoppers and vehicles as well as highlighting the connection points between these two previously siloed entities. Shopper Analysis shines light on Sales and Marketing opportunities to gives your team the upper hand when making strategic marketing and sales decisions.
To access Shopper Analysis, enter your Fullpath Dashboard and click on the DATA tab from the left side menu. You will see two new pages entitled: Inventory and Shoppers, this is where you will find your Inventory Analysis and Shopper Analysis pages. Dashboard > Data > Shoppers https://dashboard.fullpath.com/shopper/analysis
All data on the Shopper Analysis Page may be:
- exported as a CSV
- shared as a link
- saved as a filter
When diving deeper into your shopper data you may apply filters and view specific shoppers which fit the desired criteria and conditions of your search. To slice your data and get deeper analysis, click on the ADD FILTER button.
The filter criteria support AND as well as OR logic. If two conditions are couple together using AND - then the list will only show shoppers who fulfill both criteria. If two conditions are coupled together using OR - then the list will show shoppers who fulfill at least one of the two criteria.
Currently the filters support 3 types of data you can mix and match to create a targeted list of Shoppers:
- Shopper Details
- Website Activity
- CRM Activity
- all Shopper details are free text using 'contains' logic
- all text searches are case insensitive (caps don't matter)
- phone numbers are looking at the string (don't use () or - )
- VDP visit details for make, model, and trim are free text using 'contains' logic
- Lead Type is free text and dependent on how the dealer CRM categorizes (showroom, phone, internet etc.)
- Lead source is free text using 'contains' logic (keep in mind older customers should search AutoLeadStar, newer customers should search Fullpath)